|Pickwick End ||A stunning Grade II listed country house in Pickwick, Corsham, 9 miles from Bath |
|Sleeps 12 || |
- Bedroom 1 - Double with garden views. En-suite shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 2 - King-size with garden views. En-suite shower room, vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - King-size with garden views. En-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, double vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 4 - King-size with garden views. This room has its own separate shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 5 - Twin with 2 small double beds
- Bedroom 6 - Super king-size with a zip-and-link bed (Can be made up as a twin on request)
A family bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC completes this floor.
|Other Facilities || |
- Drawing room, sitting room & formal dining room
- 3 open fires and 1 wood burner
- Kitchen/breakfast room equipped with a dual fuel range cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and two dishwashers
- A private chef can be arranged
- Pantry/utility room with 2 washing machines and tumble dryer
- WC on the ground floor and separate WC on the half landing
- Electric and central heating included
- Fast broadband / TV's / DVD Players
|Outside || |
- Beautiful gardens, patio and garden furniture
- Gas BBQ and chimenea
- Ample off-road parking
- Adjacent small barn / function room
- Private Pilates / Yoga instruction can be arranged
|Location || |
- Pickwick is a short walk from the town of Corsham which has numerous shops, pubs and restaurants
- 9 miles from the Georgian city of Bath
- 20 miles from Bristol
- 5 miles from Chippenham which has a mainline station to London
|Attractions || |
- Wonderful base to visit the cities of Bath & Bristol
- The Cotswolds
- Historical places of interest include Castle Combe, Lacock, Avesbury
- Stunning countryside walks
|Sorry || |